The Peppermint Group offers experienced professionals and managers interesting opportunities with development potential. We are looking for strong personalities who have the courage to explore new ground together with us.
As an owner-managed group of companies, we value an open-minded corporate culture, flat hierarchies and a fair management style. Our employees appreciate the short decision-making paths and the working environment, which is governed by respect for each other.
Join our group of companies and contribute your expertise and experience!
Are you looking for a new challenge with an international market leader and the opportunity to take part in development and making a difference?
To expand and strengthen our sales activities for Zwickauer Kammgarn GmbH, we are looking for
Sales Rep - Yarns and Textile Surfaces
- Development and implementation of a sales strategy in close cooperation with sales management and the sales team
- Independent development and expansion of new key account customers
- Independent technical and commercial support and expansion of existing customers
- Achievement of sales targets
- Representation of the company at international trade shows
- Regular visits of customers on site
- Planning of sales on a monthly or annual basis and designing development and cooperation plans in close collaboration with your customer’s buyers
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Holistic thinking in yarn, textile surface production and refinement
- Comprehensive knowledge of yarn, fabric, knitted fabric manufacturing
- Good knowledge of textile raw materials (natural fibres and chemical fibres)
- Detailed market analysis and intensive customer care
- Safe handling of technical requirement profiles/standards
- Very good command of spoken and written English. Other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to undertake intensive international travel
- Representing the company at international trade shows
- High self-motivation and strategic work
- Teamwork skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and the earliest date you could start with us.
- Setting up and operating textile machinery in various areas of the company
- Monitoring safety systems and materials
- Repairing minor machinery faults
- Professional experience in the operation of machines
- Knowledge of textile enhancement an advantage
- Technical and mechanical know-how
- High quality standards
- Able to work unsupervised and independently, stress resilient, reliable, team player
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and the earliest date you could start with us.