We process a wide range of raw materials, natural and chemical fibres as well as technical high performance fibres such as aramids (meta and para), modacrylic, viscose FR, anti-static fibres and filaments, and also pyrotex.
Our high performance yarns are increasingly used in industrial occupational safety applications, by the fire brigade and by the police, by government agencies and also in buses and coaches, railway carriages, and by the automotive and aerospace industry. In this area, we closely cooperate with fibre suppliers and renowned research institutes.
- 60% of the raw materials we use are based on wool
- Polyester (standard and HT)
- Polyamide (standard and HT)
- Acrylics, viscose, Tencel
- Various natural fibres
- Special fibres such as meta- and para-aramid, Viscose FR, anti-static and steel, Pyrotex® and modacrylic
- Partnerships with Kermel, Kanecaron, Lenzing FR®, Pyrotex®, Teijin (Technora and Twaron)